How Does Solar Energy Work?
- Solar Panels: convert sunlight into clean DC electricity.
- Inverter: A solar inverter converts the DC electricity into grid-compliant AC electricity to power the home.
- Utility power: is provided when needed e.g. at night or during peak demand periods. Excess electricity can also be exported to the utility for credit or revenue, depending on the available solar scheme.
Meet Solar Edge Products
Smart Energy Solutions by Solar Edge
Smart Energy Hot Water
- Smart Energy Hot Water adjusts the power supplied to the heater based on available PV power (up to 3kW)
- Seamless integration with all SolarEdge inverters
- Wireless communication between the inverter and Smart Energy Hot Water via ZigBee
- Simple wall mount installation
- Suitable for powering purely resistive loads only
Smart Energy Socket
- Smart Energy Switch | Smart Energy Socket
Wireless Smart Energy Switch for controlling electrical
- Device control can be done remotely according to a preconfigured
schedule or dynamically by the inverter for
- Built-in energy and power consumption metering
- Provides power measurements up to 3kW
Smart Energy Relay
- Wireless Smart Energy Relay for controlling electrical devices
- Suitable for heat pump control
- Supports a wide input voltage range
- Combines sun and grid power for charging up to six times faster than standard EV chargers using existing electricity infrastructure.
- Reduces workload and costs of installing a standalone EV charger and a PV inverter.
- 12-year warranty (1), – extendable to 20 or 25 years.
- Saves space on main distribution panel to avoid potential upgrade.
- Fully integrated with the SolarEdge monitoring platform.
- Built-in meter enables separate tracking of EV power usage for visibility and control.
- Optional built-in Revenue Grade Meter (RGM).
- Demand-Response ready
StorEdge – Battery Storage
- Allows connection of selected battery vendors such as the LG Chem RESU to a SolarEdge inverter
- Simple installation and connectivity of the battery and the SolarEdge Meter
- Connects to the SolarEdge inverter in parallel to the PV strings
- Can be used to upgrade existing SolarEdge systems
- Designed to eliminate DC voltage and current during installation, maintenance or firefighting
- Specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Record-breaking efficiency
- Fixed voltage inverter for longer strings
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017, per article
- 690.11 and 690.12
- UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance
- Extremely small
- High reliability without any electrolytic capacitors
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Outdoor and indoor installation
- Optional: Revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5 (0.5% accuracy)
12 Reasons to Choose Green Pulse Energy
After Service Care
Piece of Mind