SolarEdge Synergy 3ph: An effect greater than the sum of its parts.
Some large-capacity inverters are heavy and bulky – so installers may use multiple, smaller capacity units. However, this brings its own problems, namely increased set-up times and costs.
SolarEdge has succeeded in solving this with the Synergy range, which combines large capacity with ease of installation. The design is based on small, lightweight and easy-to-carry primary and secondary units. They are wall-mounted for a minimal footprint, with installation only requiring a one or two-person crew.
With simple commissioning using the SolarEdge smartphone SetAPP your next large capacity installation could be a great deal less daunting!
Synergy System, in Depth
Synergy: The latest solution for commercial systems that tackles major issues with large capacity inverter design, and wins.
Key features and benefits:
- Independent operation of each unit enables easy serviceability for high system uptime
- Connect to the SolarEdge monitoring platform via Ethernet or wireless communications, including optional built-in cellular GSM plug-in
- No wasted ground area: wall/rail mounted, or horizontally mounted under the modules (10° inclination)
- Designed for tough working environments
- Includes a built-in RS485 surge protection device plug-in, designed to protect the RS485 transceiver from electrical surges
- Connection to smart energy products and energy meters also supported
- Each inverter includes one primary unit and one or two secondary units, depending on inverter capacity required
- Available in 55kW and 82.8kW for the 230/400V grid (50 kW model available in the UK, 66.6kW and 100kW for the medium voltage grid
- Includes a 12-year warranty with an option to extend to 20 years