Say hello to the smart EV charger that’s in a league of its own*
Zappi is a smart EV charger with a difference. Not only does it operate as a traditional EV charger, but it can also charge an EV using 100% FREE energy generated from solar PV or wind generation.
Zappi can charge for FREE using solar PV energy during the day and be set to charge at the most economical times at night. All controllable by the myenergi APP.
It’s a futureproof EV charge point ‐ Zappi can still operate like an ordinary EV charging station importing from the grid, then solar PV can be added later.
- Programmable timer function
- Charge and event logging
- Pin-code lock function
- Tap operated display backlight
- Built-in RCD protection
- Integral cable holster
- Remote control and monitoring add-on option
- Supplied with clip-on grid current sensor
- 3x charging modes: eco, eco+ and fast – see below
- Optimises microgeneration self-consumption
- Economy tariff sensing
- 18th edition ready
- 3-year warranty
- OLEV (Home Scheme) Approved – Hub device required
- Dynamic load balancing for maximum installation flexibility
- Available in 7kW or 22kW (3-phase), black or white finish, tethered or untethered
Charge power is continuously adjusted in response to changes in generation or power consumption elsewhere in the home. Charging will continue until the vehicle is fully charged, even if power is drawn from the grid.
Charge power is continuously adjusted in response to changes in generation or power consumption elsewhere in the home. Charging will pause if there is too much-imported power, continuing only when there is surplus free power available.
In this mode, the vehicle will be charged at maximum power. This is just like an ordinary Mode 3 charging point.
Find out more about how Zappi works – download the myenergi system overview here.