Why Hybrid is the domestic inverter of choice
Energy storage is the sector that’s growing faster than most, a trend that could be attributed to more affordable batteries or simply because system owners want to use every last drop of power generated from their array.
Even if they don’t immediately require storage, they may want the option in future, which is why it’s important to offer a Hybrid Inverter in your installer portfolio.
…increase generated power usage from 30% to 70%
…offer independance from ever increasing energy prices
…give protection from power outages
…reduce stress on the grid
…offer remote monitoring with easy data reading
Why choose Solis?
Because Solis inverters have an excellent quality to price ratio.
Solis have become one of the most popular string inverters both in the UK and globally with over 1GW of inverters shipped across the world in 2016 and over 3GW of inverters shipped in 2017. This popularity is due to their great reputation for quality and keen pricing.
- 3.0kW, 3.6kW and 5.0kW sizes
- Affordable storage system for retrofit or new installs
- Easy installation – comes with a CT energy meter
- Dual Mppt – for more flexible installation
- Built in Export Power Limitation
- Integrated BMS – to allow for safe and efficient operation with Li-Ion batteries
- Smart battery SOC detection – compatible with various 48V Lithium Ion batteries
For more info contact us