Electric Vehicle Charge Points
Speak to us for a bespoke EV charging solution.
Green Pulse Energy is A OLEV / OZEV Certified Installer for EV Chargers
Government Funding for EV Charging Points
Homeowners will get £350 towards the cost of an EV Charger Point
- One must have private, off-street parking where a charging cable will not cross a pedestrian pavement.
- The charger must be OZEV (aka OLEV-approved). All our chargers are approved!
- You need to use an OZEV-approved (aka OLEV-approved) installer such as Green Pulse Energy.
- The installer will make the claim for the £350, so you should be fine.
Businesses can get £14,000 towards the cost of EV chargers for moving towards an electric-powered fleet.
(Plus there is other funding available for buying the vehicles too. Speak to our experts for more information).
- A single business can claim for up to a maximum of 40 charge points (e.g. 40 single socket or 20 double socket charge points).
- One can’t retrospectively claim for existing charge points on your premises.
- While you do not need to currently have electric vehicles as part of your fleet, you need to express an existing or future need for the business.
- You must have the charging system installed by an OZEV-approved (aka OLEV-approved) workplace charging station installer like Green Pulse Energy.
Choose either 3kW, 7kW or 22kW depending on your electric vehicle(s), and electrical setup.
Off Peak Tariffs?
Do you want to program charging for low cost, off-peak electricity
Do you want a charger that works with solar panels to deliver free electricity to your car when it is available?
Post or Wall-mounted?
Find the best setup to suit your property
Enquire for prices and availability
or book a free site survey to plan your EV project.